Monday, July 25, 2011

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge

Well I started out yesterday thinking I was making this layout for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge, Buttons! and Sketchy Thursdays August GDT challenges, until I realized that the August GDT challenge was closed.  So I ended up using the sketchy thursday August GDT sketch for this layout.  I had a lot of fun making the pennants (I am addicted to them) and incorporating the ruled ribbon and cute little buttons.  Even though I missed the sketchy thursdays deadline, I still had a lot of fun creating this.
Here was the sketch I used:



Here is a list of my supplies:
  • Martha Stewart bakers twine
  • Colorbox ink
  • miscellaneous buttons
  • DMC embroidery floss
  • Tim Holtz ruled ribbon (Love Time Holtz!)
  • Boxer Scrapbook letters (pennants)
  • Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, Stampin Up, American Crafts)
  • Cardstock (Coredinations)

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the red and yellow I think is one of my favorite combinations. Great photos. Thank you for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana, I had so much fun incorporating the buttons!

    ReplyDelete