Wednesday, August 3, 2011

sketchy thursdays 7.28 sketch challenge

As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I had the perfect pictures!  I love doing sketchy thursdays challenges, their sketches are always awesome!  Here is the sketch.... 


And here is my layout.....


I made the "beach" title by cutting the word out of chipboard and then I used the Muddpuddles Malibu Beach sand to cover it.  It gave it a really beachy look.  I picked up the sand at the CK Valley Forge Convention.

Other materials I used were:

BoBunny Barefoot Bliss paper
Bazzill cardstock
Little Yellow Bicycle pennant and border
Fancy Pants Beach Babe wave embellishments
Malibu Beach Muddpuddles

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos, the color scheme and the banner!! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow with the blue on this! And so glad you played along at ST, your page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect beachy page! Thanks for playing with Stetchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete