Sunday, July 24, 2011

sketchy thursdays 7.21 Sketch Challenge

Wow, talk about trying to get a good picture.. I like to take my shots outside in the natural sunlight, but since the humidity and temperature are so high here, my lens kept fogging up.  Well finally, after about 10 tries I finally got it.  This is a layout I did for the sketchy thursdays challenge.  It is a picture of my daughter in Wildwood while she was vacationing there with some friends.  They all know that I like tons of pictures and they got this shot, which I thought was just absolutely beautiful!  Thanks for looking!

Here's the sketch:



And here's my take:


Products Used:
  • Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations, Nikki Sivils, The Paper Element)
  • Die-Cut (My Mind's Eye)
  • Ribbon (American Crafts)
  • Flowers (Recollections)


6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee what you did with the photo and loving the flowers too! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Cathy, great use of the sketch, and I love those flowers, a great addition to the page :) Lovely colour choice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful pages!
    Thanks
    Eli (Frosted designs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts and your take on both sketches. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete